We are passionate about continuing to deliver the Academy programme, despite new constraints imposed by social distancing through COVID. We are really grateful for the sponsors of our first digital Academy, for enabling us to continue delivering the positive social impact felt by our previous participants.
We are currently looking for Partners and Sponsors to work with us to support our second digital Academy programme planned for Autumn 2021, to allow another group of young people to develop confidence, skills and believe they can succeed in their chosen career path.
By supporting the Academy, you can help us to make a difference. See our 19-20 Impact page to find out more about the impact our Academy programme has had.
SPONSOR THE ACADEMY
Supporting the Academy is simple. We are inviting businesses to sponsor a place for a young person on the course for just £175 per quarter, with a minimum commitment of 12 months, or alternatively a one-off payment of £700.
“Delivering social value is intrinsic to the way in which Buttress works, reflected in the projects we deliver and how we contribute to creating equal opportunities and promoting diversity in the industry. One of the greatest rewards of sponsorship has been gaining a wider insight into the new talent coming forward, while witnessing the next generation of built environment professionals grow and build their confidence”.
Buttress, Academy Sponsor
If you choose to support multiple young people, you will benefit from a reduced rate for two placements of £1,200.
- Support your company Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Value Agendas
- Positive activity to support tenders and proposals
- Use of photographs for use on your website, social media and tenders
- Social media posts reflecting your support
- Identified as a named Sponsor on website, launch and graduation brochure
- Be a part of our PLACED network, consisting of industry professionals across the northwest.
Become an academy partner
We are keen to work with a limited number of companies as Partners. In addition to Sponsor benefits, Partners benefit from:
- Opportunity for the group to act as a young consultancy group, inviting them to input into a design, policy or scheme you are currently working on. The consultation will be designed and managed by PLACED and will give you a unique insight into young people’s views and helps you reach a harder to reach demographic
- Increased level of social media posts and mentions
- Opportunity to deliver a keynote speech or presentation at the launch and graduation
- Named Partner on all print and promotional materials.
“Being a Partner of the PLACED Academy allowed us to work with PLACED to shape the programme for the young people to give us invaluable feedback for the Liverpool City Region Spatial Development Strategy. The insight we gained demonstrated the key importance of Climate Change and Health to our younger population and will help us shape policies which will hopefully address these concerns. I wouldn’t hesitate in using the Academy again to gain this important perspective”.
Liverpool City Region, Academy Partner
Our Partner rates are £2,500 per annum.
sponsor a material pack
A donation of just £25 will support us in providing the a material pack for every participant, ensuring every person has access to basic resources that can make their ideas a reality. Your support will help us remove barriers to participation, and help us create a diverse community of participants. You can donate via PayPal below, or you can contact us to explore this option.
Your donation will help us provide every participant with a materials pack to help them create designs, experiment, build a portfolio of work and kick-start their creative endeavours.
Find out more
You can download a brochure about sponsorship here.
To discuss Partner and Sponsor opportunities contact PLACED Director Jo Harrop on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07968 237 280.